Okay…I have been a bit remiss and not really started the 12 week cycle that I had intended…but now it it time to get down to the business at hand.
I ran through a mental checklist this morning while doing my workout. Sort of a preview of areas that I need to focus on a bit more. So this is what I came up with.
The good stuff:
1. I have come to really like myself. (There will be no ‘buts’ attached to this)
2. I am an attractive and warm hearted individual.
3. I am smart and have great sense of humour.
4. I have a ton of energy.
5. I am childlike in many ways.
6. I have a deep appreciation for this world and everything in it.
7. I want to share all the love I have in my heart with this world.
8. I am a good and loyal friend.
9. I am passionate.
10. I am a sensual and sexual being.
10. I see the importance of embracing my perceived imperfections.
11. I have worth and I matter.
The stuff that can be improved upon
1. I can definitely continue to improve on my diet.
2. I could drink less beer. 🙂 (I might not be as much fun, though!)
3. I can work harder at the projects that I have initiated and see them through to completion.
4. I can learn to accept more fully who I am each day.
5. I can learn to love myself without attaching ‘conditions’.
6. I have worth and I matter.
7. No fear.
8. No shame.
9. No expectations of self.
10. Accept myself as a sexual being more fully.
11. Achieve fitness goals.
I just want to be. I want to feel that ‘enoughness’.
I have heard this phase quite a bit over this last year. To get to a state where you have enough of everything. There is nothing that you need or require. You just are. And this is not a material thing. Not at all. I have spoken with people and met people who have this aura of such content around them. This attracts me. I want to feel that. I want to get to place where each day is just another gift…where I am just happy and content with who I am and how I conduct myself. This sounds incredibly difficult. But a year ago if you had told me I would be where I am now…
There is evolution and there is existence. I have chosen evolution. There is this excitement as well. To know that I am opening up doors that I did not know were even available to me and now I am walking through them.
‘Don’t look back!’
I will continue on. So now I gotta get jiggy with it…recognize and attain my fitness goals. Recognize and attain my health goals. Those are the first two things that I will tackle…and so, let the games begin! I find as I tackle one area of my life the rest all falls into place as well. No matter where I focus on, I grow in all areas of my life. So I will keep on keepin’ on.
Enjoy your day!